The obvious question I may ask you is – “Why do you invest in the stock market?”
Is it to fund your child’s higher education? Your dream home? Your retirement?
But there’s a related question that I have for millions of other Indians across the country (and you might be one of them) – “Why don’t you invest in the stock market?”
As per the SEBI, less than 5% of Indian households own stocks or related investments. That leaves 95% that do not.
Part of this is due to a lack of wealth. A large majority of Indian households simply don’t have any money to invest.