Whether you’re training for a marathon or going on an adventure trip, being ready can make a world of difference.
The same is true for the stock market. It’s important to be prepared with a watchlist of fundamentally sound stocks ready to be bought at the right prices. Whether the market is in rally mode or in a phase of correction, being prepared with a watchlist is key.
My automated Stock Analysis Spreadsheet will help you with exactly that –
- Research listed Indian companies using time-tested models
- Analyze financial statements using pre-calculated ratios
- Calculate a stock’s intrinsic value using in-built formulae
In simple words, this spreadsheet will help you identify high-quality listed-Indian businesses to create your watchlist and buy them when the prices are right.
If you have been into financial modeling in the past, this excel file may seem like child’s play. But if my 17+ years of experience as an analyst and investor is anything to go by, this is most of all you require to “quantitatively” analyze stocks – not models running into hundreds of rows and tens of sheets.
I have personally tried my hands at both the kind of models – the simple one that you can download here, and the complex ones that most analysts use in their doomed pursuits of finding the elusive target prices. Without a doubt, simplicity beats complexity hands down.
Fundamental Stock Analysis Made Easy
Safal Niveshak’s Stock Analysis Spreadsheet offers –
- Pre-built valuation and analysis models so you don’t have to waste hours entering data and maintaining your spreadsheets. The automated spreadsheet does it all and lets you customize it.
- 4 Valuation Models – Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Ben Graham formula, Mohnish Pabrai’s Dhandho Framework, and Expected Returns Model – to help you identify a stock’s intrinsic value range.
- Easily check key metrics like Return on Equity, Return on Capital Employed, Gross Margin, Debt to Equity, Free Cash Flow, Sustainable Growth Rate, etc. to determine the quality of the stock
- Graphs that lets you visually see the historical performance of the business across various key parameters.
- Quick analysis across key areas like growth rates, earnings stability, financial strength, capital allocation, and efficiency.
- Explanations of key terms and ratios to help you understand the nuances of financial statement analysis.
Here are snapshots of the key sheets on the stock analysis spreadsheet –
What Users Are Saying
Really a wonderful tool and very exhaustive. Reflects the amount of hard-work you have put into it. ~ Biswajit S.
Thanks a ton for adding so much value to my life. Takes my analysis to a complete new level. ~ Santosh K.
This worksheet is worth its size in gold for serious investors. ~ S. Ibrahim
The stock analysis spreadsheet –
- Works only for listed Indian companies. Does not work for banking and financial services companies.
- Sources all data from Screener.in, and thus I do not vouch for the authenticity of the same (though I believe most available data is correct and authentic).
- Works well with simple businesses that have a good track record of performance. Complex, volatile businesses must not be analyzed anyways, and no spreadsheet can help you there.
- Purchase is limited to the current version of the spreadsheet only. Any future updates/versions need to be bought separately.
How to Download the Stock Analysis Spreadsheet
Here are the ways you can download the spreadsheet and start analyzing companies –
- Pay a one-time fee using Explara or Paypal below. Once you pay, you will be automatically redirected to a page with a download link for the spreadsheet.
- For bank transfers and UPI payments, you need to email me your transaction details and I will send you the spreadsheet.
- If you face any issues in downloading the spreadsheet, please email at email@example.com, and I will help you out.
- Use this option if you have an Indian Credit Card or Bank Account.
- The “Processing Fee” you’ll see in the ticket below is what I pay to the payment service provider i.e., Explara.
(Click the button below if you don’t have an Indian Credit Card or Bank Account)
Alternative Payment Mechanisms
1. NEFT Online Transfer/Cheque
Please do NEFT transfer / Cheque payment / Google Pay of Rs 2,500 to the following account:
- Account Name: Skylab Media and Research
- Bank: HDFC Bank, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
- Account No.: 08302020001357 (Current Account)
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000830
- Mobile Number: 8097073918 (For Google Pay)
Once you make the payment, please send me an email with your fund transfer details. Please mention your name in the fund transfer description for me to recognize you.
P.S. After you make an online payment, and if you are not redirected to the download page automatically, please send me an email and give me few hours to send you the excel sheet. In case you face any issues making the payment, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.P.S. After you make an online payment as per the first method above, you will receive a “Ticket” from Explara. Ignore the terminologies etc. as that is the way the payment gateway’s system works. You will also receive an invoice from the main payment gateway.
P.P.P.S. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions to avoid future confusions/conflicts.