Pick Winning Stocks Using My Automated Stock Analysis Spreadsheet
With Stocks, Being Prepared is the Key
Whether you’re training for a marathon or going on an adventure trip, being ready can make a world of difference. The same is true for the stock market. It’s important to be prepared with a watchlist of fundamentally sound stocks ready to be bought at the right prices. Whether the market is in rally mode or in a phase of correction, being prepared with a watchlist is key.
My automated Stock Analysis Spreadsheet will help you with exactly that –
- Research listed Indian companies using time-tested models
- Analyse financial statements using pre-calculated ratios
- Calculate a stock’s intrinsic value using in-built formulae
In simple words, this spreadsheet will help you identify high-quality listed-Indian businesses to create your watchlist and buy them when the prices are right.
Fundamental Analysis Made Easy
Pre-Built Analysis Models
…so you don’t have to waste hours entering data and maintaining your spreadsheets. The automated spreadsheet does it all and lets you customize it.
Visually see the historical performance of the business across various key parameters.
DCF, Ben Graham formula, Mohnish Pabrai’s Dhandho Framework, and Expected Returns Model – to help you identify a stock’s intrinsic value range.
…across key areas like growth rates, earnings stability, financial strength, capital allocation, and efficiency.
Easily check key metrics like ROE, ROCE, Gross Margin, Debt to Equity, Free Cash Flow, etc. to determine the quality of the business.
Explanations of key terms and ratios to help you understand nuances of financial statement analysis.
The stock analysis spreadsheet –
- Works only for listed Indian companies. Does not work for banking and financial services companies.
- Sources all data from Screener.in, and thus I do not vouch for the authenticity of the same (though I believe most available data is correct and authentic).
- Works well with simple businesses that have a good track record of performance. Complex, volatile businesses must not be analysed anyways, and no spreadsheet can help you there.
- Purchase is limited to the current version of the spreadsheet only. Any future updates/versions need to be bought separately.
Really a wonderful tool and very exhaustive. Reflects the amount of hard-work you have put into it.
Without the excel, I might not have started in depth analysis. It changed the course of my analysis.
Thanks a ton for adding so much value to my life. Takes my analysis to a complete new level.
I am in love with this spreadsheet. Vishal, you have made our task of analyzing stocks so easy.
This worksheet is worth its size in gold for serious investors. It makes analyzing stocks a breeze.
Thanks for the extremely useful stock analysis tool. I find it extremely valuable in my stock analysis efforts.