Let’s Start with Safal Niveshak
Just in case you missed any of this on Safal Niveshak over the last few days…
- Released StockTalk 2.0 report on India’s leading IT services company, TCS. See some interesting discussion in the Comments section of the report.
- Safal Niveshak turned two on 11th July, so relived the amazing journey so far. I want to thank you, dear tribesman, for raising this initiative to this point — it truly could not have happened without your support!
Stimulate Your Mind
Here’s some amazing content I read during the week gone by…
- Why are so many powerful people so corrupt? Here’s an amazing piece on how power corrupts the mind.
- A nice little interview of Prof. Aswath Damodaran on the difference between an investment philosophy and investment strategy.
- The ever-so-amazing Jason Zweig (the editor of the latest version of Graham’s ‘The Intelligent Investor’) writes on how he continues his work of saving investors from themselves.
If you haven’t done it already, sign up here to receive Poke the Box in your email…and get ready for stimulating Saturday mornings.
Make a ruckus.
Remember base rates.
Please try to quit smoking.
Till next weekend…
Chief Poker – Poke the Box