This interview was part of the May 2015 issue of my premium newsletter on value investing, behavioural finance, and business analysis – Value Investing Almanack (VIA). If you wish to read more interviews with value investors, you can click here to subscribe to VIA now.
Jae Jun is the founder of Old School Value, a deep fundamental analysis tool that helps value investors speed up the analysis process and make better investment decisions.
I’ve admired Jae’s work at OSV and thoughts on investing for long, much before I started Safal Niveshak. So it was great to interview him for Value Investing Almanack. Let’s get straight into Jae’s experience and philosophy on investing.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years