Some nice stuff we read this morning…
- A bored investor is a dangerous thing. Boring market can prod investors into trying to do exciting things, according to Jason Zweig.
- Elon Musk has revolutionized four different industries – Automobile, Finance, Energy and Space. What makes him such a brilliant thinker? Find out how Musk learns faster and better than everyone else.
- How should we read investor letters? A very useful New Yorker article.
- Temperament matters, writes Seth Godin, “And it can be developed like any other skill.”
- You can never be sure what the future will look like, but one thing is for sure that it will be very little like we expect.
- remember that a management that steals FOR you, will one day steal FROM you.
- Bull(S**t) Alert – Loan against shares is back again. Please be safe!
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Click here to sign up!