Some great stuff we read this morning…
- The big fight is on – interesting perspectives on Flipkart vs Amazon.
- Benjamin Franklin did this one hour a day, five hours a week. Read what it is and why you should do it too.
- 10 things found in Warren Buffett’s office.
- Stunning videos of evolution in action. Harvard scientists designed a fascinating experiment that enabled them to watch bacteria adapting to antibiotics before their eyes.
- If you can recreate the material that you’ve digested then you truly understand it. A wonderful read on power of writing what you read.
- Collection of words of wisdom to aspiring value investors from some of the more experienced value investing practitioners.
- Bruce Lee on willpower, emotion, reason, memory, imagination, and confidence.
- Michael Mauboussin reflects on ten attributes of great investors.
- Insight from Howard Schultz’s book Pour Your Heart Into It. Schultz is the creator of the super brand Starbucks…
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Click here to sign up!
Leave a Reply