First, I wish you a very happy Holi!
May you have the most blessed Holi festival than you ever had. May it be full of fun and love. May you be as colourful as the festival itself or even more.
And may you use the least amount of water while playing and washing off your colours. 🙂
Now, after a tremendous response to the first edition of Safal Niveshak’s Value Investing Contest, I feel happy to announce the winners of the same.
I received 23 entries in total and found it extremely tough to rank them in terms of quality and simplicity of analysis.
Thus, I have chosen two winners for each of the first three positions.
While my choice of winners does not devalue the quality of analyses sent by others, it’s just that I had to pick the best very few, and here they are –
- Ankit K – Balkrishna Industries
- JK – V-Mart Retail
- Sudhanshu Jain – Munjal Auto
- Venkat Sivagnanam – Gabriel India
- Maheswar Reddy – Tree House Education
- Nishanth Muralidhar – Swaraj Engines
Here are the prizes winners have won –
- 1st Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 2,500/- each
- 2nd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 1,500/- each
- 3rd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 1,000/- each
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all who participated!
I will publish the reports of winners on the website very soon.