Let’s Start with Safal Niveshak
Just in case you missed any of this on Safal Niveshak over the last few days…
- Rs 25 lac is good enough saving for an Indian middle class family over a period of 5-6 years. But how about an “extra” Rs 25 lac? Here’s how you can achieve it.
- People find it difficult to confess their mistakes in the open. Not the Safal Niveshak tribesmen! Read a big bunch of confessions from readers who have lost a lot of money in stocks they now think were big mistakes (good revelation in hindsight :-)). By the way, if you haven’t confessed yet, what are you waiting for?
Stimulate Your Mind
Here’s some amazing content I read during the week gone by…
- When is the last time you thought about how you think? Here’s a nice little post from Farnam Street on the five elements of effective thinking.
- Here’s another reason I read a lot, and why even you should.
- Stress kills, and big time! Here are three effective ways to free yourself from your addiction to stress.
- The Economist recently posed this question to a few of today’s leading writers – “What was the greatest speech ever?” The result will surely make you proud.
Avoid falling in love with your ideas.
Till next weekend…
Chief Poker – Poke the Box