Let’s Start with Safal Niveshak
Just in case you missed any of this on Safal Niveshak over the last few days…
- Rs 25 lac is good enough saving for an Indian middle class family over a period of 5-6 years. But how about an “extra” Rs 25 lac? Here’s how you can achieve it.
- People find it difficult to confess their mistakes in the open. Not the Safal Niveshak tribesmen! Read a big bunch of confessions from readers who have lost a lot of money in stocks they now think were big mistakes (good revelation in hindsight :-)). By the way, if you haven’t confessed yet, what are you waiting for?
Stimulate Your Mind
Here’s some amazing content I read during the week gone by…
- When is the last time you thought about how you think? Here’s a nice little post from Farnam Street on the five elements of effective thinking.
- Here’s another reason I read a lot, and why even you should.
- Stress kills, and big time! Here are three effective ways to free yourself from your addiction to stress.
- The Economist recently posed this question to a few of today’s leading writers – “What was the greatest speech ever?” The result will surely make you proud.
If you haven’t done it already, sign up here to receive Poke the Box in your email…and get ready for stimulating weekend readings.
Avoid falling in love with your ideas.
Be water, my friend.
Till next weekend…
Chief Poker – Poke the Box