I think you’ve been an awesome reader of Safal Niveshak ever since we started in July 2011.
To express my gratitude to you for being a part of this tribe of sensible, smarter investors, I’ve compiled my top 10 posts of 2011.
Lots of good ideas for you on investing and the art of managing your own money.
Here we go.
- What’s the Point of Saving and Investing?
- Safal Niveshak StockTalk #1: Larsen & Toubro
- 10 Stocks I Would Want to Leave for My Grandchildren
- What My Little Girl Taught Me About Investing Wisely
- Life & Money Lessons from Kantilal
- Infosys and the Funny Stock Market Pastime Called ‘Expectations’
- Life, Liberty, Happiness…and Investing
- How to Find the Next Infosys
- Why I Don’t Watch CNBC, and Why Even You Shouldn’t
- Are You a Frog in Boiling Water?
Now let me know in the Comments section, what is your choice of top 5 posts from Safal Niveshak.
Happy New Year, and be safe!