Note: This interview was originally published in the December 2016 issue of Value Investing Almanack. To read more such interviews and other deep thoughts on value investing, business analysis and behavioral finance, click here to subscribe to VIA.
“I wish I could talk to this guy,” I told my wife when I read Ben Graham’s The Intelligent Investor first time sometime in 2005.
“But he is dead, right?” she said.
“Oh, not Graham,” I exclaimed, “But Jason Zweig who has edited this version of Graham’s book.”
“I am sure you would one day,” she said with an air of confidence. But I junked her thoughts saying, “Why would he even want to talk to me?”
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years