So the end of the world passed us by, without troubling us much! 🙂
Now that we are alive and kicking, and making plans for the future, let me announce Safal Niveshak’s first “Art of Investing Workshop” for 2013.
After the amazing feedback from Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune and Ahmedabad, here’s your chance to attend the Workshop in Kolkata.
Here are the details of the Workshop…
Date & Time: Saturday, 16th February 2013 | 9 AM to 4 PM
Venue: Suskan Institute of Graphology and Personal Success, CD 69, Salt Lake City, Sector 1, Near Tank 4, Kolkata-700064
Workshop Fee: To be fixed by you. 🙂
As a beneficiary, whatever you decide was the worth of our meeting – anything ranging from Rs 0 to Rs 5,000 – you can pay me.
If you find our discussions a waste of your time and effort, you don’t need to pay me anything.
Speaker 1: Vishal Khandelwal, Chief Tribesman, Safal Niveshak
- 09.00 AM – 09.15 AM: Introduction to the Workshop
- 09.15 AM – 10.00 AM: Basics of Investing, Designing Your Investment Roadmap
- 10.00 AM – 10.15 AM: Tea Break
- 10.15 AM – 12.00 PM: How to Pick Great Stocks, How to Value Stocks
- 12.00 PM – 12.45 PM: Lunch Break
- 12.45 PM – 02.00 PM: Investing Pitfalls to Avoid, Psychology of Investing, Q&A
Speaker 2: Premal Thakkar (CFA), Founder & Financial Advisor, Alliance Consultants
- 02.00 PM – 02.30 PM: How to Plan your Financial Life
- 02.30 PM – 03.00 PM: How to Identify a Good Financial Advisor
- 03.00 PM – 04.00 PM: Q&A Session
Here are some testimonials from the previous workshops…
I wish this workshop was conducted 20-25 years ago, I would have been a multi billionaire by now! ~ R.K. Chandrashekar
Everyone should participate in Safal Niveshak workshop for one very simple reason – Vishal’s Integrity and Clarity. He will make every effort to make you understand about investing and he will not give you so-called tips even if you pay him. ~ Mansoor
This is for the common man who wants to take complete control of his financial life. The workshop highlighted the importance of long-term investing in Stock Markets. Nice to be a Safal Niveshak tribesman! ~ Mahesh Santhanagopalan, CFP
Here are some video testimonials…