“If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” ~ Sir Isaac Newton
Apart from Warren Buffett & Charlie Munger, if there’s one giant who has lent his shoulders to me to look far in the field of Value Investing, he is Prof. Sanjay Bakshi.
Prof. Bakshi is one of the best minds in India in the fields of Value Investing and Behavioral Finance. He teaches MBA students (at MDI Gurgaon) two popular courses: “Behavioral Finance & Business Valuation” and “Financial Shenanigans & Governance”. He is also a Managing Partner at ValueQuest Capital LLP — a value investing specialist in moats investing.
This page is my dedication to the amazing lessons on investing and human behaviour Prof. Bakshi has shared with me and countless other students through his lectures and blogs over the years.
You may read all his content on his blog and website. This page is just a collection of a few of my best picks from his treasure trove.
- A Guide to Reading for Investors (Plus, What Prof. Sanjay Bakshi Reads)
- My Email Exchange with Prof. Sanjay Bakshi on Valuations
- Prof. Bakshi’s Interview with Safal Niveshak (2014) – Part 1 | Part 2
- Prof. Bakshi’s Interview with Safal Niveshak (2012) – Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Download PDF
- What Happens When You Don’t Buy Quality? And What Happens When You Do?
- The Relaxo Project – Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Presentation on Floats & Moats
- Flirting with Floats – Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Playing Socratic Solitaire on a Gal Called NIMBY
- Run Baby Run, Says the Red Queen, Or You Will Go Nowhere
- Returns Per Unit of Stress
- Understanding the Universe of the Unknown and the Unknowable
- Vantage Point: 8 Points of View For Evaluating a Stock
- The Alchemy of Finance at Reliable Engineers
- Prof. Bakshi’s Life Story
- Read More – Prof. Bakshi’s Blog | Articles and Talks | Lecture Presentations | Book Recommendations