Did you know there’s a Safal Niveshak page on Twitter where I share varied content on all days, even when I do not post on the website?
You see, it’s easy for me to share the varied thoughts I get during a normal day in 140 characters than in 500 words. And thus, I am more active there than you see me on the Safal Niveshak website (which though is still the most important platform for me to perform)
Anyways, here’s what you’ll get when you follow me i.e., @safalniveshak on Twitter –
- Fresh Safal Niveshak content
- Classic Safal Niveshak articles
- Curated ideas on investing from across the web
- My random thoughts on investing and life
- Key lessons from the world’s best investors
For example, here are a few things I have tweeted recently –
If you wish to receive thoughts like these on a regular basis, I invite you to get on board and follow @safalniveshak on Twitter.