I recently started a Book Giveaway on Safal Niveshak. The idea was to give away 15 of my best read books on investing and human behaviour.
Around 4,350 people participated in the Giveaway, including a few fake ones like – humma.humma, angoor.khatte, jumma.chumma, naach.basanti, chhota.bheem, tyre.puncture, and junglee.haathi. 😉 Some people would just try to rig the system to win at any cost!
Anyways, here are the 3 winners of the Giveaway, chosen based on the points they had accumulated by sharing the Giveaway and spreading the word about Safal Niveshak…
- Ravi Kiran
- Atul Kekan
- Sanjay Surana
Congratulations to the winners!
Finally, here is the list of 15 remarkable books I am giving away –
- Liar’s Poker by Michael Lewis
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds by Charles Mackay
- Irrational Exuberance by Robert J. Shiller
- When Genius Failed: The Rise and Fall of Long-Term Capital Management by Roger Lowenstein
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Cialdini Robert B.
- The Money Game by Adam Smith
- The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
- Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter L. Bernstein
Even if you haven’t won the contest, you’ll do yourself a world of good by buying/borrowing and reading all of these books.
By the way, given the tough competition for the first three prizes, I am happy to award special prizes to the next five people on the list. 🙂
These special winners are –
- Arpit Lahoty
- Versha M
- Akhilesh Pathak
- Vicky Rathod
And the special prize here is an exclusive, Safal Niveshak’s Embroidered Polo Shirt. 🙂
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated in the Giveaway!