Here’s something light for you on a bright Saturday morning – 5 jokes that I read some years back and that have taught me some serious lessons on stock market investing. Enjoy!
- An analyst is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today! (I’ve been there, done that!) 🙂
- Q: Why did God create stock analysts?
A: In order to make weather forecasters look good.
- There are primarily 3 different types of investors:
1. Those who don’t know anything: approx. 10%
2. Those who know a little: approx. 10%
3. Those who don’t realize they don’t know anything: approx. 80%
- The market is weird. Every time one guy sells, another one buys, and they both think they’re smart.
- My broker and I are working on a retirement plan. Unfortunately, it’s his!