We recently concluded the first edition of Safal Niveshak’s Book Review Contest. Today, I feel happy to announce the winners of the same.
We received 22 entries in total and found it extremely tough to rank most of them in terms of quality, simplicity, and thoroughness of review.
While our choice of winners does not devalue the quality of reviews sent by others, it’s just that we had to pick the best very few, and here they are –
- Vikas Kasturi – Education of a Value Investor
- Prashanth Rayakar – A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- Akshay Malhotra – Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Pranay Bhatia – How Adam Smith Can Change Your Life
- Rohit Kawathekar – The Outsiders
Here are the prizes winners have won –
- 1st Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 3,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 2,500/-
- 3rd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 2,000/-
- 4th Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 1,500/-
- 5th Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 1,000/-
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all who participated!
Click here to view/download all the submitted entries.