A few interesting items for your reading pleasure:
- The master speaks! Buffett: The lower stocks go, the more I buy (CNN Money)
- Nice chart. Economic Expansions and Recessions (The Big Picture)
- Good read. ‘Too big to fail’ is too dumb an idea to keep (John Kay)
- Reality bites. Realty to suffer if lending rate doesn’t fall: DLF (The Economic Times)
- Oops! Double Depression (The Daily Reckoning)
- Hmm. US may avoid double-dip recession if Fed intervenes; it’s buying opportunity in India: Mark Mobius (The Economic Times)
What are you reading?