Date & Time: Saturday, 8th December 2012 | 10 AM to 4 PM
Venue: Ahmedabad Management Association, ATIRA Campus, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Marg, IIM-A Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380015 (Click here for map)
Workshop Fee: To be fixed by you.
As a beneficiary, whatever you decide was the worth of our meeting – anything ranging from Rs 0 to Rs 5,000 – you can pay me.
If you find our discussions a waste of your time and effort, you don’t need to pay me anything.
Speaker 1: Vishal Khandelwal, Chief Tribesman, Safal Niveshak
- 10.00 AM – 10.15 AM: Introduction to the Workshop
- 10.15 AM – 11.00 AM: Basics of Investing, Designing Your Investment Roadmap
- 11.00 AM – 11.15 AM: Tea Break
- 11.15 AM – 01.00 PM: How to Pick Great Stocks, How to Value Stocks
- 01.00 PM – 01.45 PM: Lunch Break
- 01.45 PM – 03.00 PM: Investing Pitfalls to Avoid, Psychology of Investing, Q&A
Speaker 2: Premal Thakkar (CFA), Founder & Financial Advisor, Alliance Consultants
- 03.00 PM – 03.30 PM: How to Plan your Financial Life
- 03.30 PM – 04.00 PM: How to Identify a Good Financial Advisor
Here are some testimonials from the previous workshops…
I wish this workshop was conducted 20-25 years ago, I would have been a multi billionaire by now! ~ R.K. Chandrashekar
Everyone should participate in Safal Niveshak workshop for one very simple reason – Vishal’s Integrity and Clarity. He will make every effort to make you understand about investing and he will not give you so-called tips even if you pay him. ~ Mansoor
This is for the common man who wants to take complete control of his financial life. The workshop highlighted the importance of long-term investing in Stock Markets. Nice to be a Safal Niveshak tribesman! ~ Mahesh Santhanagopalan, CFP
Here are some video testimonials…