Admission Open: Value Investing Workshops – Offline (Bangalore & Chennai) and Online
1. Offline Workshop (Bangalore and Chennai): The Bangalore session is planned on Sunday, 12th March. Chennai is on Sunday, 19th March. I am accepting only 50 students for each of these sessions, and first 25 can claim an early bird discount. Click here to know more and join the workshop.
2. Online Workshop – Admissions are also open for the March 2023 cohort of my online value investing workshop. The workshop involves 26+ hours of pre-recorded, detailed lectures and Q&A sessions, plus a 3-hour live online Q&A session scheduled on Sunday, 5th March 2023. I am accepting only 50 students in this cohort, and now less than 20 seats remain. Click here to know more and join the workshop.
What do you call an investor who earned 16% per annum on average over a 47 year period – that’s a 1,070-bagger – and is not called Warren Buffett?
What if I told you that this investor…
- Did not care about corporate earnings
- Rarely spoke to managements and analysts
- Did not watch the stock market during the day
- Never owned a computer, and
- Did not even go to college
…you would not say anything but just ask me to reveal his name fast, so as to re-confirm whether such a super-investor has ever existed in the investment circles.
Well, before I tell you this man’s name, you must read what Buffett had to say about him…
…He doesn’t worry about whether it it’s January, he doesn’t worry about whether it’s Monday, he doesn’t worry about whether it’s an election year. He simply says, if a business is worth a dollar and I can buy it for 40 cents, something good may happen to me. And he does it over and over and over again. He owns many more stocks than I do — and is far less interested in the underlying nature of the business; I don’t seem to have very much influence on him. That’s one of his strengths; no one has much influence on him.
Now, if you haven’t already read below to find out who I am talking about, let me now disclose the name of this man, whom Buffett termed a Super Investor in his famous essay, The Superinvestors of Graham-And-Doddsville.
The Name is Schloss…Walter Schloss
“Walter who?” you may wonder if you have not read much about the world’s best-ever investors.