I recently presented to Prime members on the ‘art’ of investing, where I showcased my illustrations to emphasize the idea of long term investing and the key attributes that investors need to work upon to behave well in their pursuit of wealth creation.
Here are just a few topics I covered in my presentation –
- Is investing as simple or as difficult as it is made out to be
- Most important attributes we need to become a successful investor
- How to do well as an investor despite market corrections and recessions
- Why value investing works
- Dangers of blind long term investing
- Is investing a game of luck or skill
- How to protect ourselves against our own ego
- Are there any iron clad laws in investing
- Why stock market is a great humiliator, and how to avoid getting humiliated most of the time
- Basics of my stock selection framework
- How to think like a business owner
- Idea of financial independence
- Most important advice for wealth creation
Here is the video of my presentation and the Q&A session that followed.
This content is reserved for Prime Members. To access, please login below with your membership credentials.
If you are not a member, please consider joining the Prime Membership to access the best ideas in investing, human behaviour, business analysis, and decision making, and get onto the path of becoming a better version of yourself.