Safal Niveshak completes 7 years in three days (yes!). A lot has happened in these seven quick years, but as with any kid of this age, we’re just getting started.
Most of all, I want to thank you for “raising” this initiative to this point — it truly could not have happened without you, dear tribe member.
I know I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating – Thank you so much for reading, for commenting, for your interest and support, for keeping us honest, for helping this entire movement of creating smarter and independent stock market investors become greater and spread wider.
Anyways, I take this opportunity to share with you a very special offer on our premium newsletter, Value Investing Almanack, which its subscribers call “the best resource on Value Investing in India.”
Value Investing Almanack (VIA) brings to you the best and biggest ideas in value investing, human behavior, and business analysis, which you must grab to become smarter in your investment decision making.
It is a premium newsletter, where we cover the following topics –
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced and upcoming value investors
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of businesses of listed Indian companies (without any stock recommendations)
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Super Investors: Lessons from the best investors the world has seen
- Life 2.0: Practical and effective ideas on living a simple, sensible life
- What We’re Reading: Links to a great external sources we’re reading
In short, there’s a great amount of learning packed in just one newsletter. And this is not all! Click here to sample an issue from the Archive.
What is more, when you subscribe, you get instant access to everything we’ve written over the past 3.5 years, which is around 40 past issues – containing as many analyses of Indian companies, interviews with value investors and money managers, and other deep ideas on value investing, behaviour and business analysis.
Also, with your VIA subscription, you become part of our exclusive Learning Club, where the idea is to create enriching conversations around value investing, reading, and the pursuit of lifelong learning.
If that’s not enough, your subscription to VIA also gets you free access to our premium online course in financial statement analysis – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People. This course is designed it to help people gain a deep understanding of how to read financial statements, and in a very simplified manner.
By taking up this course that comes free along with VIA subscription…
- You will not only learn how to look at each number in the three financial statements – Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement – but will also learn what numbers to look at deeply and which ones to avoid.
- You will learn how the three financial statements are inter-connected and how you can assess a company’s true financial health by studying the inter-connections.
- You will learn how to calculate the most important ratios to be able to separate the visibly good numbers from the actual ones.
- You will learn how to read an annual report, especially the key sections that will give you a lot of ideas on what the company has done in the past, and where it is headed in the future.
- Very importantly, you will learn how companies commit financial frauds – known as ‘shenanigans’ – and how you can identify them so as to reduce the number of mistakes you make by buying bad businesses.
Finally, as a member, you also get access to our analysis of Warren Buffett’s letters, which is a new initiative (see sample).
We are planning a few other things for VIA, which will just improve the offering to you as we move ahead.
What Subscribers Have to Say
Here is what a few existing subscribers of VIA have to say about their experience –
Without second thoughts, this is the best source in India on Value Investing, for both beginners and experts!
~ Swaminathan K
VIA is thoroughly educational, inspirational, and enjoyable. I encourage anyone to subscribe.
~ Ian Cassel
You are good. World class. I don’t see any other Indian or foreign publication on any value comparatively speaking.
~ Carlos De Souza
My experience of 16 years of value investing has multiplied multi-fold in the last few months as a subscriber to VIA. Even though my first impression was that it was costly, the experience later is simply wow! Every rupee spent is well worth it.
~ Deepak Mata
Almanack is a real treat to read. The content is comprehensively researched, unbiased and well written. I have been looking forward to such a journal for a long time and can’t compliment you enough for this service to value investors. The content is worthy enough to make notes for learning and reference. This is a huge gap that you have filled. Keep up the great work.
~ Mehul Pathak
How to Become a VIA Member
Value Investing Almanack, with all its invaluable benefits as mentioned above, is priced at Rs 16,500/- (plus 18% tax) for a 12-months subscription. However, here’s a special offer that’s valid for the next 10 days only, as we celebrate our 7th Anniversary at Safal Niveshak.
Subscribe to VIA before 16th July 2018 and, if you are among the first 100 subscribers, you can claim Rs 4,000 Special Anniversary Discount on the base fee.
Just to sum up, here are all the benefits you can achieve when you subscribe to VIA –
- Premium Content: 12-months subscription to all premium posts on the VIA platform, containing value investor interviews, analysis of listed Indian companies, book reviews, learnings from super investors, thoughts on key ideas in value investing and human behaviour, and much more;
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Learning Club (New): Learning platform for members of Value Investing Almanack, where the underlying idea is to create enriching conversations around value investing, reading, and the pursuit of lifelong learning
- Analysis of Warren Buffett’s Letters (New)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past 3.5 years
Imagine the amount of time you’ll save reading the VIA instead of searching for the best ideas and thoughts on investing from hundreds of books, websites, and other resources.
Now, if you are interested to get on a supercharged journey of learning about value investing, business analysis and human behaviour, click below to join VIA right away.
The knowledge you’ll get here will be your great asset. It wouldn’t be stolen or confiscated. It would set your mind free. And that’s what true independence that you deserve is all about.