I have a special announcement to make today.
Value Investing Almanack (VIA), our premium newsletter that subscribers call “the best resource on Value Investing in India” recently completed its 5th year, and is now back in a new avatar, and packed with even better content.
VIA brings to you the best and biggest ideas in value investing, human behavior, and business analysis, which you must grab to become smarter in your investment decision making.
It is a premium newsletter with a 12-months subscription, where we cover the following topics –
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced and upcoming value investors
- StockTalk: Analysis of businesses of listed Indian companies (without any stock recommendations)
- Super Thinkers: Lessons from the best investors and thinkers the world has seen
- Plus a lot more!
In short, there’s a great amount of learning packed in just one newsletter. And this is not all!
When you join VIA, you also receive for FREE –
- Premium Course: Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Premium E-Book: Mental Models, Investing, and You (otherwise priced at Rs 499)
- Premium E-Book: Two Wise Men (otherwise priced at Rs 450)
- Archive: Instant access to everything we’ve written since February 2015, which covers 400+ exclusive posts, including 55+ interviews with successful value investors and money managers, 55+ analyses of listed Indian companies, 60+ book reviews, 60+ posts on human behavior, 60+ posts on value investing and decision making, and much more.
Overall, that’s more than ONE MILLION words of exclusive content backed by years of reading, learning, and real-life investing and decision making experience! This is apart from all the new posts over your 12-months subscription period.
What is more, till 25th April, I am offering a 5th Anniversary Special Discount of Rs 4,000 to Rs 7,000 on the subscription. So, instead of the base price of Rs 16,500 (plus tax), you can become a VIA member by paying either Rs 9,500 or Rs 12,500.
Both these prices give the exact same access to everything VIA offers. Several members have asked me how they can give more to support Safal Niveshak, so this is an easy way to do that.
I look forward to having your onboard.