The 50-year-old partnership between Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger is well known to the world. During initial years of their friendship they would spend hours every day on the phone discussing investing and business.
So when Munger told Mohnish Pabrai that he always had someone to talk to about investments, Mohnish guessed, “You mean Warren Buffett?”
“Well, it wasn’t always Warren. But I’ve always had someone to talk to.” Charlie replied. In a recent DJCO meeting, Munger mentioned that even Einstein needed someone to talk to.
Let’s unpack Charlie’s insight.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years