Rishi Gosalia works as a software engineer at Google. He has been investing his own capital since 2007 and more recently managing money for family and friends. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2003 as a Distinguished Scholar with an undergraduate degree in Computer Science and Pure Mathematics. Outside of engineering and investing, Rishi loves to travel, hike, read, and teach. He lives in San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and two kids.
In this interview, Rishi talks about his journey of self-learning and investing, and his experiences in compounding and multi-disciplinary thinking.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years