Neeraj is an investor based in Pune, Maharashtra. Investing is his passion and investing in equity is what excites him most. He has built his core competency around investing in Indian listed companies, specifically mid-caps and small-caps, using fundamental analysis and value investing principles.
By nature, Neeraj is conservative and risk-averse, and it spills over in his approach towards investing too. He is an avid reader and likes books based on value investing, behavioural finance and psychology.
While I have met Neeraj just a few times, I have come to respect his investing acumen via whatever little discussions we’ve had.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years