Jiten is an entrepreneur and a passionate long-term investor. He has been investing in the market since 1993, starting with US equities and then Indian equities in 2002.
In this interview, Jiten shares his evolution as an investor, key lessons learned, his investment process especially in investing in cyclical industries, and how he tries to minimize decision making mistakes.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years