Jigar Shah, born and raised in Mumbai, India, is a CFA charter holder and a C.A. He has more than 14 years’ experience as an analyst and fund manager. He has researched global equity markets for an investment firm for five years and has spent nine years in Indian equity markets.
Jigar joined Banyan Tree Advisors in 2011 as a fund manager. He is an avid reader and passionate about researching businesses, moats and investing for the long term.
In this interview, Jigar shares his thoughts on investing, his process, and the key lessons he has learned over more than a decade of being an investor.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years