Chetan Phalke is the founding partner at Alpha Invesco, an investment advisory firm based in Pune. Chetan is actively involved in the financial markets for the last 13+ years. He prefers to look at undervalued investment opportunities that offer a reasonable risk-adjusted return over a period of time. Chetan received his masters in Economics from Fergusson College, Pune.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years