Over the years of being a financial analyst, I’ve met more than a few people looking for the secret to financial well-being. The simplest response I give is this: If there is such a secret, it’s been very well kept.
In truth, there are just three secrets of managing your financial life successfully, and neither is much of a secret. These are:
- Willingness to learn the art of managing your own money
- Willingness to take complete ownership of your financial future
- Willingness to be patient and disciplined in meeting your life goals
You see, most people make their money over time, not over night.
While their personal finance and investments may differ based on their personal needs, the financially successful people I’ve known seem to follow the same set of guidelines.
As is often true in life, the rules are simple, but not always easy to follow.
Anyways, here are a few posts I’ve pulled out from the archives that will lead you to some simple rules in planning your own financial life…independently and successfully.
- 7 Steps to Becoming Your Own Financial Planner
- Real Life Story: How to Increase Your Savings by 9200%
- 15 Things You Must Know About Your Money
- Life & Money Lessons from Kantilal
- The Art of Choosing the Right Financial Advisor
- Are You a Stock or a Bond?
- 10 Useful Rules of Thumb for Your Personal Finances
- How to Get Rich, Stay Rich…and Die Poor
- 3 Quotes to Change the Way You Think about Money
- How to Handle Your Money
- Some Advice for the Young…and Broke
- Start Worrying about Your Personal Finances. Seriously!
Register to receive 2 Special E-books
For your benefit, I have prepared two special e-books that can help you a great deal in your personal financial planning:
- How to Identify Winning Mutual Funds
- The Art of Asset Allocation
To get access to these e-books for free (plus all other e-books I will release in the future), kindly enter your email id below and complete the simple steps that follow…
P.S. When you register above to receive the e-books, I will also register your details for my free e-letter on investing & personal finance – The Safal Niveshak Post. In any case, if you do not like what you read, you can unsubscribe from the course or the e-letter without any obligations.