I’m happy to announce my first ever comprehensive classroom course in Value Investing titled – Value Investing Blueprint.
I will be conducting this course in association with Pune-based FLAME University, under the aegis of its FLAME Investment Lab, which is an initiative that strives to deliver the concepts and decipher the art of value investing to interested students.
This course will be held at FLAME’s campus in Pune and will be spread over seven Sundays in a twelve-week window. It will include lessons on:
- Practical, time-tested ideas in value investing
- Identifying competitive moats and analyzing specific sectors to help you build your circle of competence.
- Psychology of investing and building a latticework of mental models to make better investment decisions.
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Estimating intrinsic values.
- Creating a portfolio of high-quality businesses.
This course is designed for people who want to get initiated into the principles and practices of Value Investing. It is not about technicals or quantitative models. There will be no stock recommendations.
Also, note that there will be an optional test at the end of the program. A certificate will be awarded to all participants who clear the test.
Click here to read more if you are interested in joining this course. The last date to apply is 16th July 2017. And there are just 25 seats available for non-FLAME students.