Have you ever wondered where did the idea of “40-hour work with 2-day weekend” begin? Many believe that it was Henry Ford who started this practice of 5-day work week. Ford is considered one of the greatest capitalists of the last century.
In an apocryphal account, a journalist asked Ford the secret behind his massive success.
“Two words,” replied Ford, “Good decisions.”
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years