Trust is the necessary foundation for long-term business success and candor is the language of leaders who choose to be trusted. This book offers important clues for deciphering the CEO communications to help investors make better decisions.
When an investor starts his investigation about a business the first thing he wants to know is if the business is strong and profitable? The answer to this question can be found out from the company’s annual report by reading the numbers like net earnings, debt, cash flow, profitability ratios etc.
The next question one needs to answer is how accurate or authentic those numbers are? Of course they are verified by auditors, but then Enron and Satyam numbers were also certified by auditors. And both of them ended up as biggest accounting scandals.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years