The first iPhone was released on June 29, 2007. Steve Jobs, dawning his showman hat, unveiled Mac’s revolutionary device with much hype and media coverage. The first iPhone had a touch screen, wifi and Bluetooth connectivity, a music player, a camera, an on-screen keyboard, and a browser to surf the Internet. In the first week, 300000 iPhones were sold.
Fast forward 12 years. Apple recently came out with the iPhone 11 Pro Max which is the 16th version since the first iPhone.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 6,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years