Ever since I launched the Safal Niveshak movement in July 2011, I’ve received innumerable requests from readers for my views on specific stocks.
Someone asked, “I hold 50 shares of Tata Motors. What should I do?”
And then, someone else wanted to know, “I want to buy shares of Coal India. Should I buy or wait?”
I’ve resisted giving my views so far, but have now found an alternative to help you, my dear reader.
Here’s presenting Safal Niveshak StockTalk, wherein I will research and write a simple-to-understand report on one company every month, but without giving any specific buy/hold/sell recommendations.
Here are all the StockTalk reports so far (latest to oldest):
- Engineers India Ltd. (November 26, 2012)
- Tata Investment Corp. Ltd. (September 19, 2012)
- Cera Sanitaryware (September 12, 2012)
- BHEL (August 6, 2012)
- Opto Circuits (June 15, 2012)
- Clariant Chemicals (May 30, 2012)
- Balmer Lawrie (April 20, 2012)
- Graphite India (March 7, 2012)
- Infosys (February 22, 2012)
- Voltas (January 23, 2012)
- Tata Steel (January 4, 2012)
- Larsen & Toubro (December 19, 2011)
So if you are a subscriber of The Safal Niveshak Post, and if you would like me to research on one company of your choice and write a detailed report on the same (without of course giving a buy/hold/sell recommendation), just send me your request using the following form.
And if you are not a subscriber of The Safal Niveshak Post (my free daily e-letter on investing) as yet, just sign up here, and then send me your request using this form.
By the way, I will not be able to take up requests on analyzing any stock from the following sectors/groups:
- Pharmaceutical (I don’t understand the sector much)
- Banking & Finance (I’m never sure what lies beneath their balance sheets)
- Oil & Gas (I’m confused about the regulations)
- Real estate (I hate the businesses for ethical reasons)
- Textiles (My view will always be negative here)
- Reliance Group (I have my reservations here)
How will this work?
Here is how Safal Niveshak StockTalk will work:
- I will receive request to research and write on ‘one’ specific company from you. I will also receive similar requests from other subscribers of The Safal Niveshak Post.
- I will then identify the companies for which I receive the maximum number of requests.
- I will then initiate research on the companies, and write detailed notes on my findings – both on the qualitative and quantitative parameters of the businesses.
- I will also suggest a range for the intrinsic value of the company I write on, which will give you a fair idea whether the stock is overvalued or undervalued.
- I will however not make specific recommendations on any of the analyzed companies. You will need to make your independent judgements on the companies based on further research at your end.
About the Safal Niveshak StockTalk report
Here are some broad sections that I will include in a Safal Niveshak StockTalk company analysis report:
- Qualitative analysis of the business
- Quantitative analysis (discussion on past numbers)
- Brief on how the future looks like for the industry and the company
- Calculation of a range of intrinsic value for the business
Also, if time permits, I will try and speak to the management of the company I’ll be writing on, to get an updated view on the business. I will then include the same in the report.
By the way, Safal Niveshak StockTalk will only take a ‘long-term view’ on a company. So if you are looking for a short-term view, it won’t be able to help you in any way.
Now what are you waiting for?
If you are a subscriber of The Safal Niveshak Post, just use the under-mentioned form to send me your request for that ‘one’ company that you want me to research and write on.
And if you are not a subscriber of The Safal Niveshak Post as yet, just sign up here and then send me your request using this form.
You can also write to me at vishal[at]safalniveshak.com with your request.