If you are to listen to Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger, or any smart people around, they’d tell you that the best way to get smarter is to read a lot.
Warren Buffett says, “I just sit in my office and read all day.”
Charlie Munger says, “We read a lot. I don’t know anyone who’s wise who doesn’t read a lot.”
“But which books should I read?” ask a lot of tribe members.
Here’s a solution I propose, and something that would surely interest you.
I’ve picked out 15 of the best books I’ve ever read on investing, human behaviour, and related subjects. I want you to have them. All 15 of them, worth Rs 7,500 or even more. I will pay for them.
I can’t give all 15 books to all the people who read this, but I am looking to give them to 3 people through Safal Niveshak’s Book Giveaway 2015. See the bottom of this post for more details.
Here are some of the amazing books I’m giving out:
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
- Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter L. Bernstein
- Seeing What Others Don’t: The Remarkable Ways We Gain Insights by Gary Klein
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life by Scott Adams
- How Adam Smith Can Change Your Life: An Unexpected Guide to Human Nature and Happiness by Russ Roberts
Three readers will grab these 15 books each.
The Giveaway is open to people residing in India or with an Indian address, as the books will be delivered to an Indian address only.
However, if you are an international resident or an Indian with an international address, and if you win, you will receive an Amazon gift card worth a similar amount (approx. US$ 120) instead of the books.
Here is how you can enter this Giveaway and also increase your chances of winning and getting all of the books.
Read this very carefully. What you have to do is this –
- Visit the Giveaway page here. Register yourself by entering your email id.
- Click the confirmation link in the email you receive with the subject line – “Confirm your entry for Safal Niveshak’s Book Giveaway 2015”
- Share the Giveaway on any or all of these platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest – so that more people you know participate in the same. You’ll get 5 points for every 1 new person who signs up through your reference. The more points you earn, the greater is your chance to win the prize.
- You can also email your “lucky URL” to all your friends and colleagues for them to register for the Giveaway. You can see this URL after you register for the Giveaway, and will also receive it in your email. The more people who register through your URL, the more points you’ll accumulate.
Now, if you are ready to participate in this Giveaway and get a chance to win 15 amazing books that can help you become smarter, get going right away.
Click here to enter the Giveaway and then start sharing to increase your chances to win the 15 amazing books, all for free.
The Giveaway registrations will end on 15th January 2015. You have that much time to share the Giveaway link with your friends and colleagues and increase your chances of winning.
All the best!